Sponsors the 5th U.S. National Combustion Meeting
Meeting Theme: Fundamentals of Combustion, Air Pollution and Global Warming, Alternative Fuels
CALL FOR PAPERS
Technical papers are solicited on all aspects of combustion, and particularly those related to fundamentals of combustion, carbon emission reduction, combustion in turbulent flows, combustion kinetics of high molecular weight fuels, experimental methods in combustion, catalytic combustion, and informatics. Submitted papers may cover a broad range of focus from fundamental studies of combustion phenomena to practical applications of combustion technology. Papers on both basic and applied research are sought. Papers from industrial organizations are strongly encouraged. Please note that presentation of a paper at this meeting does not constitute a publication.
1) Professor Normand M. Laurendeau, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
2) Dr Donald Lucas, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley, CA.
3) Professor Moshe Matalon, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
4) Professor Lisa D. Pfefferle, Yale University, New Haven, CT
5) Professor Norbert Peters, RWTH Aachen, Germany
6) Professor Robert F. Sawyer, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Prospective authors should have submitted an abstract of 100 to 200 words by December 15, 2006. Acceptance is based upon review of the abstract. Decisions of the Papers Review Committee on acceptance will be transmitted to the authors by January 15, 2007. Full papers of at least 6 pages in length are to be submitted electronically and will be distributed on a CD-ROM.
Presentation of papers is contingent upon having one PDF copy of your accepted paper delivered by February 12, 2007. Submission instructions will be given in the acceptance notification and on the WSS/CI web site http://wssci.us/
Early submission of full papers is strongly encouraged to ensure timely preparation and distribution of CD-ROMs.